In This Post HPSEB Bill Payment Online-Receipt Download, Bill View, History, Complaint, HPSEB Customer Care Toll-Free Helpline Number. We will tell you the complete process for how to pay HPSEB Bill Payment Online by Official website, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm or Many more apps. You can Also get HPSEB Payment Bill Receipt, Bill Download, HPSEB Bill Complaint Customer Care Helpline Number.
What Is HPSEB? About HPSEB Bill Payment Online
Table of ContentsToggle Table of Content
Full Form of HPSEB Its stands for Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd (HPSEB).
HPSEB Electricity Bill Sample/Format/ Account Number/Serial No
HPSEB Bill Pay Offer
Before doing any HPSEB Bill pay by any apps like Amazon Pay, Paytm, Google Pay (GPay), Airtel Payment bank Etc. please check the Electricity cashback offer. You can Win Scratch Cards, Cashback, or Offers on Electricity Bill Payment.
How To Bill View/Check HPSEB Bill History
Check your Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd bill history effortlessly online at the official website of the HPSEB. This enables you to check your electricity bill history any time and from anywhere that too without standing in large queues. Follow these steps to view your electricity bill history.
- Step 1: Visit HPSEB Home Page
- Step 2: Click View Bill-available on the bottom of the homepage.
- Step 3: Enter your Consumer ID,
- Step 4: Installation number and enter the captcha listed. On the next page, the HPSEB bill history will be displayed.
How To Check HPSEB Bill Details / Bill Receipt
HPSEB Bill Download
For HPSEB bill download, follow the steps as is, below:
- Step 1: Visit HPSEB Home Page or https://www.hpseb.in/
- Step 2: Click On Download Payment Bill Receipt on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Login with your credentials
- Step 4: Navigate to Save/ Bill Download
- Step 5: Enter your board details and account number
HPSEB Bill Payment Online | Bill Payment Status Check
For HPSEB bill Status Check, follow the steps as is, below: You can check HPSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Status by paytm or any payment apps by easy procedure
- Step 1: Open your Paytm App or any payment app.
- Step 2: Go to the Recharge and Bill Payment Page
- Step 3: Select “Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd‘ and HPSEB Board
- Step 4: Enter the consumer number given on your HPSEB bill and click on ‘Go’
- Step 5: Your HPSEB electric bill status will be available on the app screen.
- Step 6: Here you can see your pending bill payment
- Step 7: If you have any due payment then click on the Payment tab and the bill is processed.
How to Pay HPSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online
How To Pay HPSEB Bill Quick Payment
HPSEB offers multiple quick pay options to make your HPSEB bill payment. Consumers can now E-Pay the bill/quotation using BBPS / UPI / BHIM / Bharat QR without any transaction charges.
- Step 1: Visit HPSEB Home Page or https://www.hpseb.in/
- Step 2: Click Online Payment on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Click On Quick Pay
- Step 4: Subsequently, enter your Consumer ID,
- Step 5: Installation number and enter the captcha listed.
- Step 6: On the next page, you can Pay HPSEB Bill Quick Payment.
Pay HPSEB Electricity Bill Payment Through Official Website : weburl
HPSEB Bill Payment Online
Consumers can make HPSEBElectricity bill payment online by visit HPSEB official Website. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to pay your electricity bill through the consumer portal. Follow these easy steps to HPSEB bill pay by the Official Website.
- Step 1: Visit HPSEB Home Page
- Step 2: Click Online Payment on the bottom of the homepage.
- Step 3: Here You Can Pay HPSEB bill payment by many options.
- Step 4: You can choose payment gateway which want you use
- Step 5: Log in to your account using your username and password. If you are a new user, click on registration and register using your Consumer ID and Installation Number.
- Step 6: Once signed in to your account, click on Pay Bill. Your outstanding bill details will appear.
- Step 7: Verify your bill details > Choose a payment gateway > Proceed to make HPSEB bill payment online using your preferred payment method.
Pay HPSEB Bill Payment Online Through Airtel Payment Bank
Airtel Payments Banks permit you to make a HPSEB Bill Payment Online fast bill payment online. Follow these easy steps to HPSEB bill pay by Airtel App.
Step 1: Go to the Airtel Payments Bank web page
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Electricity Bill’ Section
Step 3: Choose your State
Step 4: Choose your biller i.e. Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd
Step 5: Enter your Consumer Number
Step 6: Click on on ‘Fetch Bill’
Step 7: Click on on ‘Pay Now’
Step 8: Login securely with your registered cell number and mPIN
Step 9: Choose a mode of fee
Step 10: Complete the payment process
Now you HPSEB payment is complete you can download or print your Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd receipt.
Pay HPSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Paytm
Follow these easy steps to HPSEB bill pay by Paytm App.
Step 1: Open your Paytm App
Step 2: Go to the Recharge and Bill Payment Page
Step 3: Select “State’ and Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd
Step 4: Enter the consumer number given on your HPSEB bill and click on ‘Go’
Step 5: Your HPSEB electric bill status will be available on the app screen.
Step 6: Select the mode of HPSEB payment as per your convenience.
Step 7: Click on the Payment tab and the bill is processed
Paytm gives users the freedom to select the relevant mode of payment for them, making it easier for them to pay their HPSEB bill. They can choose their payment method to make HPSEB online payment from the following options available:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- UPI, wallet
- Net Banking for the payment.
Pay HPSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Through PhonePe
HPSEB Bill Payment Online. You can also pay your Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd electricity bill by PhonePe app. In this app, you can also get some cashback offers. Here are the complete procedure for online bill payment HPSEB. Follow these easy steps to HPSEB bill pay by PhonePe App.
Step 1: Open PhonePe App
Step 2: Click on electricity bill payment
Step 3: Select your service provider or Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd
Step 4: Enter your connection/Account number and select your city
Step 5: Proceed to payment
Step 6: Complete the payment to get PhonePe Scratch
Step 7: Cashback amount will be between Rs. 20 to Rs. 1000
Pay HPSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Google Pay (GPAY)
Many people want to pay HPSEB bill through Google Pay or GPay. To do HPSEB Bill Pay, we are telling you a very easy step by step method here.
Step 1: Open Google pay on your device using login details.
Step 2: On the menu, go to the bill payment section and select the option electricity tab.
Step 3: Next, select the Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd then link your consumer/Account number.
Step 4: The page will display the following details:
Step 5: From the list given, choose the best payment mode and send the payment.
Step 6: The system will give a confirmation message once the payment is complete.
Step 7: You can take a printout for reference.
Pay HPSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Amazon Pay
Follow these easy steps to HPSEB Bill Payment Online bill pay.
Step 1: Open the Amazon Pay app on your phone.
Step 2: Scroll to the bottom of the screen, locate the Pay Bills menu.
Step 3: On the Amazon Pay page, click on the specific utility for which you want to pay.
Step 4: Then Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd or HPSEB and the agency whose payment you want to make.
Step 5: Once you select the desired company, enter the account details and tap on the ‘Fetch Bill’ option.
Step 6: Now and pay the bill using the UPI PIN.
Pay HPSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Mobikwik
One always picks what is best for them that is why you must also choose your online payment platform wisely. MobiKwik is one such platform that very conveniently lets you make your HPSEB bill pay and check, creating a hassle-free experience for the users. Mentioned below is the quick procedure to check your HPSEB bill payment status:
- Step 1: Open the MobiKwik website or app
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Recharge and Bills Payments’ Section
- Step 3: Click on Electricity and Choose Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd or HPSEB as an operator
- Step 4: Enter account details
- Step 5: You will be able to see the status of the HPSEB bill payment
HPSEB Bill Payment Online Complaint Number I Payment Failure/Receipt Not Generated/Unable to Pay
|UPI||Unified Payment Interface||upto 2000||FREE|
|2001 & above||0.65% of Bill Amount(Max cap Rs.35/-)|
|HPSEB Bill Payment Online II Gateway Contact Details (in case of complaint)|
|BILLDESK||011-4686 9004, 011-4686 9010, 011-4686 9000|
|HDFC||022 6216 6118, 022 6216 6100||[email protected]|
|PAYTM||0120-3888 3888||[email protected]|
|Kindly share following details while sending the email to payment gateway|
|2.||Date and approximate time of transaction|
|3.||Bank Account/ Credit Card statement copy|
|5.||First 6 or last 4 digits of card|
|6.||Payment gateway through which the payment was initiated|
|7.||Amount in Rs.|
|8.||Bill account number|
|If it is confirmed by payment gateway that your payment is successful then kindly wait for receipt for 24 hours or 48 hrs in case of holidays.|
|For unsuccessful transaction kindly contact your bank or credit card company.|
HPSEB Bill Payment Online Bill Desk Helpline Number / Toll-Free Customer Care Number
Call TOLL FREE NO.1800-180-8060 or 1912 in regards to your HPSEB bill complaint number.
All District HPSEB Zone/ REGIONAL/ DIVISION Important Phone Number/
Check below list All-District HPSEB Zone/ REGIONAL/ DIVISION Important Phone Number/ Bill Complaint Number
HPSEB Bill Payment Online FAQ
Q1. How much time will it take for a payment to be accepted by the biller?
Ans: Some billers take a maximum of 3 business days to accept the payment after the transaction is completed. We request you to pay your bills at least 3 business days before the payment due date to avoid inconvenience
Q2. Can a bill payment be canceled for a refund?
Ans: No, bill payments once made by you cannot be cancelled for a refund.
Q3. Why am I unable to make an Electricity Bill Payment Online ?
Ans: Please ensure that you enter the correct authentication and account details while making a bill payment. At times, the delay could be due to technical reasons. Please retry after some time.
Q4. My payment was successful, but the bill payment failed. Payment Failure/Receipt Not Generated/Unable to Pay
Ans: Some of the common reasons for failed bill payments include:
- Incorrect authenticator details like account no, customer ID etc
- Late payment fee not added to the outstanding bill amount
- Technical issues at the biller’s end
- In case of failure, a refund will automatically be processed to your account. Refunds balance will be instant, while refunds for payments made using other payment methods may take up to 2-4 business days, depending upon your bank’s policy.
- Some billers take up to 3 business days from the date of the transaction to confirm payment receipt.
- If the payment has still not been accepted after 3 business days, the transaction will be canceled and a refund will automatically be processed to your account.
Q5. Why do I see a BBPS logo on my bill payment page?
Ans: Since the biller is part of the Bharat Bill Pay System (BBPS) system, a BBPS logo appears on the bill payment screen
- BBPS is a National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) initiative. It enables interoperable bill payment services to customers and provides instant payment confirmation
- NPCI, as the central unit, also undertakes clearing and settlement activities related to transactions routed through BBPS, thus enhancing customer confidence and experience
Q6. I am not happy with the resolution provided by the biller, can I raise a complaint?
Ans: Yes, you can raise a complaint via BBPS (Bharat Bill Pay System).
- Please enter your BBPS reference number, select the issue code, describe the issue and submit a complaint at this link
- BBPS number can be found on order details page on Your Orders. You can raise only one complaint for one BBPS reference number
Q7. How long does BBPS issue resolution take?
Ans: Please use this link to check the status of your complaint. Your complaints are resolved by NPCI appointed operating units and the SLA ranges from 4-7 working days
- Please note that Amazon does not look into these complaints and will not be sending any notification when the complaint gets resolved
Thank You For Reading this HPSEB Bill Payment Online post. Till now If have any problem plz tell us by do comments below.