What Is Bses Rajdhani? About Bses Rajdhani Bill Payment Online
Full Form of Bses Rajdhani Its stands for Bombay Suburban Electric Supply (BSES). (Bses Rajdhani).
Bses Rajdhani Electricity Bill Sample/Format/ Account Number/Serial No
Bses Rajdhani Bill Pay Offer
Before doing any Bses Rajdhani Bill pay by any apps like Amazon Pay, Paytm, Google Pay (GPay), Airtel Payment bank Etc. please check the Electricity cashback offer. You can Win Scratch Cards, Cashback, or Offers on Electricity Bill Payment.
Airtel Bill Pay Offer
Freecharge Bill Pay Offer
Paytm Bill Pay Offer
How To Bill View/Check Bses Rajdhani Bill History
Check your Bombay Suburban Electric Supply bill history effortlessly online at the official website of the Bses Rajdhani. This enables you to check your electricity bill history any time and from anywhere that too without standing in large queues. Follow these steps to view your electricity bill history.
- Step 1: Visit Bses Rajdhani Home Page or Click here https://www.bsesdelhi.com/
- Step 2: Click View Bill-available on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Enter your Consumer ID,
- Step 4: Enter the Installation number and enter the captcha listed. On the next page, the Bses Rajdhani bill history will be displayed.
How To Check Bses Rajdhani Bill Details / Bill Receipt
Bses Rajdhani Bill Download
For Bses Rajdhani bill download, follow the steps as is, below:
- Step 1: Visit Bses Rajdhani Home Page or https://www.bsesdelhi.com/
- Step 2: Click On Download Payment Bill Receipt on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Login with your credentials
- Step 4: Navigate to Save/ Bill Download
- Step 5: Enter your board details and account number
Bses Rajdhani Bill Payment Online Status Check
For Bses Rajdhani bill Status Check, follow the steps as is, below: You can check Bses Rajdhani Electricity Bill Payment Online Status by paytm or any payment apps by easy procedure
- Step 1: Open your Paytm App or any payment app.
- Step 2: Go to the Recharge and Bill Payment Page
- Step 3: Select “Bombay Suburban Electric Supply‘ and Bses Rajdhani Board
- Step 4: Enter the consumer number given on your Bses Rajdhani bill and click on ‘Go’
- Step 5: Your Bses Rajdhani electric bill status will be available on the app screen.
- Step 6: Here you can see your pending bill payment
- Step 7: If you have any due payment then click on the Payment tab and the bill is processed.
How to Pay Bses Rajdhani Electricity Bill Payment Online
How To Pay Bses Rajdhani Bill Quick Payment
Bses Rajdhani offers multiple quick pay options to make your Bses Rajdhani bill payment. Consumers can now E-Pay the bill/quotation using BBPS / UPI / BHIM / Bharat QR without any transaction charges.
- Step 1: Visit Bses Rajdhani Home Page or https://www.bsesdelhi.com/
- Step 2: Click Online Payment on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Click On Quick Pay
- Step 4: Subsequently, enter your Consumer ID,
- Step 5: Installation number and enter the captcha listed.
- Step 6: On the next page, you can Pay Bses Rajdhani Bill Quick Payment.
Pay Bses Rajdhani Electricity Bill Payment Through Official Website : https://www.bsesdelhi.com/
Bses Rajdhani Bill Payment Online
Consumers can make Bses RajdhaniElectricity bill payment online by visit Bses Rajdhani official Website. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to pay your electricity bill through the consumer portal. Follow these easy steps to Bses Rajdhani bill pay by the Official Website.
- Step 1: Visit Bses Rajdhani Home Page or Click here- https://www.bsesdelhi.com/
- Step 2: Click Online Payment on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Here You Can Pay Bses Rajdhani bill payment by many options.
- Step 4: You can choose Bses Rajdhani Quick pay
- Step 5: Log in to your account using your username and password. If you are a new user, click on registration and register using your Consumer ID and Installation Number.
- Step 6: Once signed in to your account, click on Pay Bill. Your outstanding bill details will appear.
- Step 7: Verify your bill details > Choose a payment gateway > Proceed to make Bses Rajdhani bill payment online using your preferred payment method.
To avail the below mentioned services, Type corresponding SMS Text & send to 5616107:
|Get Bses Rajdhani Duplicate Bill||BSESRP< space >DBIL< space >your 9 digit CA No.|
|Register for Bses Rajdhani E-bill||BSESRP< space >EBIL< space >your 9 digit CA No.< space >your Email Id|
|Get Last 5 Bses Rajdhani Bill Details||BSESRP< space >BILL<space>your 9 digit CA No.|
|For Bses Rajdhani Bill Not Received||BSESRP< space >BNR<space>your 9 digit CA No.|
|Get Last 5 Bses Rajdhani Bill Payments Details||BSESRP< space >PMNT<space>your 9 digit CA No.|
|To register No Current Complaint||BSESRP< space >NC< space >your 9 digit CA No.|
|To register VolBses Rajdhanie Fluctuation Complaint||BSESRP< space >LV< space >your 9 digit CA No.|
|To register Meter Burnt Complaint||BSESRP< space >MB< space >your 9 digit CA No.|
|For PAN Number Updation||BSESRP< space >PAN< space >your 9 digit CA No.< space >your PAN No.|
|For GST Number Updation||BSESRP< space >GST< space >your 9 digit CA No.< space >your GST No.|
Pay Bses Rajdhani Bill Payment Online Through Airtel Payment Bank
Airtel Payments Banks permit you to make a Bses Rajdhani Bill Payment Online fast bill payment online. Follow these easy steps to Bses Rajdhani bill pay by Airtel App.
Step 1: Go to the Airtel Payments Bank web page
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Electricity Bill’ Section
Step 3: Choose your State
Step 4: Choose your biller i.e. Bombay Suburban Electric Supply
Step 5: Enter your Consumer Number
Step 6: Click on on ‘Fetch Bill’
Step 7: Click on on ‘Pay Now’
Step 8: Login securely with your registered cell number and mPIN
Step 9: Choose a mode of fee
Step 10: Complete the payment process
Now you Bses Rajdhani payment is complete you can download or print your Bombay Suburban Electric Supply receipt.
Pay Bses Rajdhani Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Paytm
Follow these easy steps to Bses Rajdhani bill pay by Paytm App.
Step 1: Open your Paytm App
Step 2: Go to the Recharge and Bill Payment Page
Step 3: Select “State’ and Bombay Suburban Electric Supply
Step 4: Enter the consumer number given on your Bses Rajdhani bill and click on ‘Go’
Step 5: Your Bses Rajdhani electric bill status will be available on the app screen.
Step 6: Select the mode of Bses Rajdhani payment as per your convenience.
Step 7: Click on the Payment tab and the bill is processed
Paytm gives users the freedom to select the relevant mode of payment for them, making it easier for them to pay their Bses Rajdhani bill. They can choose their payment method to make Bses Rajdhani online payment from the following options available:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- UPI, wallet
- Net Banking for the payment.
Pay Bses Rajdhani Electricity Bill Payment Online Through PhonePe
Bses Rajdhani Bill Payment Online. You can also pay your Bombay Suburban Electric Supply electricity bill by PhonePe app. In this app, you can also get some cashback offers. Here are the complete procedure for online bill payment Bses Rajdhani. Follow these easy steps to Bses Rajdhani bill pay by PhonePe App.
Step 1: Open PhonePe App
Step 2: Click on electricity bill payment
Step 3: Select your service provider or Bombay Suburban Electric Supply
Step 4: Enter your connection/Account number and select your city
Step 5: Proceed to payment
Step 6: Complete the payment to get PhonePe Scratch
Step 7: Cashback amount will be between Rs. 20 to Rs. 1000
Pay Bses Rajdhani Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Google Pay (GPAY)
Many people want to pay Bses Rajdhani bill through Google Pay or GPay. To do Bses Rajdhani Bill Pay, we are telling you a very easy step by step method here.
Step 1: Open Google pay on your device using login details.
Step 2: On the menu, go to the bill payment section and select the option electricity tab.
Step 3: Next, select the Bombay Suburban Electric Supply then link your consumer/Account number.
Step 4: The page will display the following details:
Step 5: From the list given, choose the best payment mode and send the payment.
Step 6: The system will give a confirmation message once the payment is complete.
Step 7: You can take a printout for reference.
Pay Bses Rajdhani Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Amazon Pay
Follow these easy steps to Bses Rajdhani Bill Payment Online bill pay.
Step 1: Open the Amazon Pay app on your phone.
Step 2: Scroll to the bottom of the screen, locate the Pay Bills menu.
Step 3: On the Amazon Pay page, click on the specific utility for which you want to pay.
Step 4: Then Bombay Suburban Electric Supply or Bses Rajdhani and the agency whose payment you want to make.
Step 5: Once you select the desired company, enter the account details and tap on the ‘Fetch Bill’ option.
Step 6: Now and pay the bill using the UPI PIN.
Pay Bses Rajdhani Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Mobikwik
One always picks what is best for them that is why you must also choose your online payment platform wisely. MobiKwik is one such platform that very conveniently lets you make your Bses Rajdhani bill pay and check, creating a hassle-free experience for the users. Mentioned below is the quick procedure to check your Bses Rajdhani bill payment status:
- Step 1: Open the MobiKwik website or app
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Recharge and Bills Payments’ Section
- Step 3: Click on Electricity and Choose Bombay Suburban Electric Supply or Bses Rajdhani as an operator
- Step 4: Enter account details
- Step 5: You will be able to see the status of the Bses Rajdhani bill payment
Bses Rajdhani Bill Payment Online Complaint Number I Payment Failure/Receipt Not Generated/Unable to Pay
|Gateway||Contact No.||Email Id|
|BILLDESK||011-4686 9004, 011-4686 9010, 011-4686 9000|
|PAYTM||0120-3888 3888||[email protected]|
|HDFC||022 6216 6118, 022 6216 6100||[email protected]|
Kindly share following details while sending the email to payment gateway
- Transaction ID
- Bank Account/ Credit Card statement copy
- Date and approximate time of transaction
- Bank name
- Payment gateway through which the payment was initiated
- First 6 or last 4 digits of card
- Amount in Rs.
- Consumer name
- Bill account number
Bses Rajdhani Bill Payment Online Bill Desk Helpline Number / Toll-Free Customer Care Number
Call 19123 in regards to your Bses Rajdhani bill complaint number.
All District Bses Rajdhani Zone/ REGIONAL/ DIVISION Important Phone Number/
Check below list All-District Bses Rajdhani Zone/ REGIONAL/ DIVISION Important Phone Number/ Bill Complaint Number
Bses Rajdhani Bill Payment Online FAQ
Q1. How much time will it take for a payment to be accepted by the biller?
Ans: Some billers take a maximum of 3 business days to accept the payment after the transaction is completed. We request you to pay your bills at least 3 business days before the payment due date to avoid inconvenience
Q2. Can a bill payment be canceled for a refund?
Ans: No, bill payments once made by you cannot be cancelled for a refund.
Q3. Why am I unable to make an Electricity Bill Payment Online ?
Ans: Please ensure that you enter the correct authentication and account details while making a bill payment. At times, the delay could be due to technical reasons. Please retry after some time.
Q4. My payment was successful, but the bill payment failed. Payment Failure/Receipt Not Generated/Unable to Pay
Ans: Some of the common reasons for failed bill payments include:
- Incorrect authenticator details like account no, customer ID etc
- Late payment fee not added to the outstanding bill amount
- Technical issues at the biller’s end
- In case of failure, a refund will automatically be processed to your account. Refunds balance will be instant, while refunds for payments made using other payment methods may take up to 2-4 business days, depending upon your bank’s policy.
- Some billers take up to 3 business days from the date of the transaction to confirm payment receipt.
- If the payment has still not been accepted after 3 business days, the transaction will be canceled and a refund will automatically be processed to your account.
Q5. Why do I see a BBPS logo on my bill payment page?
Ans: Since the biller is part of the Bharat Bill Pay System (BBPS) system, a BBPS logo appears on the bill payment screen
- BBPS is a National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) initiative. It enables interoperable bill payment services to customers and provides instant payment confirmation
- NPCI, as the central unit, also undertakes clearing and settlement activities related to transactions routed through BBPS, thus enhancing customer confidence and experience
Q6. I am not happy with the resolution provided by the biller, can I raise a complaint?
Ans: Yes, you can raise a complaint via BBPS (Bharat Bill Pay System).
- Please enter your BBPS reference number, select the issue code, describe the issue and submit a complaint at this link
- BBPS number can be found on order details page on Your Orders. You can raise only one complaint for one BBPS reference number
Q7. How long does BBPS issue resolution take?
Ans: Please use this link to check the status of your complaint. Your complaints are resolved by NPCI appointed operating units and the SLA ranges from 4-7 working days
- Please note that Amazon does not look into these complaints and will not be sending any notification when the complaint gets resolved
Thank You For Reading this Bses Rajdhani Bill Payment Online post. Till now If have any problem plz tell us by do comments below.