In This Post GESCOM Bill Payment Online-Receipt Download, Bill View, History, Complaint, GESCOM Customer Care Toll-Free Helpline Number. We will tell you the complete process for how to pay GESCOM Bill Payment Online by Official website, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm or Many more apps. You can Also get GESCOM Payment Bill Receipt, Bill Download, GESCOM Bill Complaint Customer Care Helpline Number.
What Is GESCOM? About GESCOM Bill Payment Online
Table of Contents
Full Form of GESCOM Its stands for Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Ltd. (GESCOM).
GESCOM Electricity Bill Sample/Format/ Account Number/Serial No
GESCOM Bill Pay Offer
Before doing any GESCOM Bill pay by any apps like Amazon Pay, Paytm, Google Pay (GPay), Airtel Payment bank Etc. please check the Electricity cashback offer. You can Win Scratch Cards, Cashback, or Offers on Electricity Bill Payment.
How To Bill View/Check GESCOM Bill History
Check your Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Ltd. bill history effortlessly online at the official website of the GESCOM. This enables you to check your electricity bill history any time and from anywhere that too without standing in large queues. Follow these steps to view your electricity bill history.
- Step 1: Visit GESCOM Home Page or Click here
- Step 2: Click View Bill-available on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Enter your Consumer ID,
- Step 4: Installation number and enter the captcha listed. On the next page, the GESCOM bill history will be displayed.
How To Check GESCOM Bill Details / Bill Receipt
GESCOM Bill Download
For GESCOM bill download, follow the steps as is, below:
- Step 1: Visit GESCOM Home Page or https://gescom.karnataka.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click On Download Payment Bill Receipt on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Login with your credentials
- Step 4: Navigate to Save/ Bill Download
- Step 5: Enter your board details and account number
GESCOM Bill Payment Online | Bill Payment Status Check
For GESCOM bill Status Check, follow the steps as is, below: You can check GESCOM Electricity Bill Payment Online Status by paytm or any payment apps by easy procedure
- Step 1: Open your Paytm App or any payment app.
- Step 2: Go to the Recharge and Bill Payment Page
- Step 3: Select “Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Ltd.‘ and GESCOM Board
- Step 4: Enter the consumer number given on your GESCOM bill and click on ‘Go’
- Step 5: Your GESCOM electric bill status will be available on the app screen.
- Step 6: Here you can see your pending bill payment
- Step 7: If you have any due payment then click on the Payment tab and the bill is processed.
How to Pay GESCOM Electricity Bill Payment Online
How To Pay GESCOM Bill Quick Payment
GESCOM offers multiple quick pay options to make your GESCOM bill payment. Consumers can now E-Pay the bill/quotation using BBPS / UPI / BHIM / Bharat QR without any transaction charges.
- Step 1: Visit GESCOM Home Page or
- Step 2: Click Online Payment on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Click On Quick Pay
- Step 4: Subsequently, enter your Consumer ID,
- Step 5: Installation number and enter the captcha listed.
- Step 6: On the next page, you can Pay GESCOM Bill Quick Payment.
Pay GESCOM Electricity Bill Payment Through Official Website :
GESCOM Bill Payment Online
Consumers can make GESCOMElectricity bill payment online by visit GESCOM official Website. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to pay your electricity bill through the consumer portal. Follow these easy steps to GESCOM bill pay by the Official Website.
- Step 1: Visit GESCOM Home Page or Click here-
- Step 2: Click Online Payment on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Here You Can Pay GESCOM bill payment by many options.
- Step 4: You can choose GESCOM Quick pay
- Step 5: Log in to your account using your username and password. If you are a new user, click on registration and register using your Consumer ID and Installation Number.
- Step 6: Once signed in to your account, click on Pay Bill. Your outstanding bill details will appear.
- Step 7: Verify your bill details > Choose a payment gateway > Proceed to make GESCOM bill payment online using your preferred payment method.
Pay GESCOM Bill Payment Online Through Airtel Payment Bank
Airtel Payments Banks permit you to make a GESCOM Bill Payment Online fast bill payment online. Follow these easy steps to GESCOM bill pay by Airtel App.
Step 1: Go to the Airtel Payments Bank web page
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Electricity Bill’ Section
Step 3: Choose your State
Step 4: Choose your biller i.e. Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Ltd.
Step 5: Enter your Consumer Number
Step 6: Click on on ‘Fetch Bill’
Step 7: Click on on ‘Pay Now’
Step 8: Login securely with your registered cell number and mPIN
Step 9: Choose a mode of fee
Step 10: Complete the payment process
Now you GESCOM payment is complete you can download or print your Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Ltd. receipt.
Pay GESCOM Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Paytm
Follow these easy steps to GESCOM bill pay by Paytm App.
Step 1: Open your Paytm App
Step 2: Go to the Recharge and Bill Payment Page
Step 3: Select “State’ and Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Ltd.
Step 4: Enter the consumer number given on your GESCOM bill and click on ‘Go’
Step 5: Your GESCOM electric bill status will be available on the app screen.
Step 6: Select the mode of GESCOM payment as per your convenience.
Step 7: Click on the Payment tab and the bill is processed
Paytm gives users the freedom to select the relevant mode of payment for them, making it easier for them to pay their GESCOM bill. They can choose their payment method to make GESCOM online payment from the following options available:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- UPI, wallet
- Net Banking for the payment.
Pay GESCOM Electricity Bill Payment Online Through PhonePe
GESCOM Bill Payment Online. You can also pay your Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Ltd. electricity bill by PhonePe app. In this app, you can also get some cashback offers. Here are the complete procedure for online bill payment GESCOM. Follow these easy steps to GESCOM bill pay by PhonePe App.
Step 1: Open PhonePe App
Step 2: Click on electricity bill payment
Step 3: Select your service provider or Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Ltd.
Step 4: Enter your connection/Account number and select your city
Step 5: Proceed to payment
Step 6: Complete the payment to get PhonePe Scratch
Step 7: Cashback amount will be between Rs. 20 to Rs. 1000
Pay GESCOM Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Google Pay (GPAY)
Many people want to pay GESCOM bill through Google Pay or GPay. To do GESCOM Bill Pay, we are telling you a very easy step by step method here.
Step 1: Open Google pay on your device using login details.
Step 2: On the menu, go to the bill payment section and select the option electricity tab.
Step 3: Next, select the Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Ltd. then link your consumer/Account number.
Step 4: The page will display the following details:
Step 5: From the list given, choose the best payment mode and send the payment.
Step 6: The system will give a confirmation message once the payment is complete.
Step 7: You can take a printout for reference.
Pay GESCOM Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Amazon Pay
Follow these easy steps to GESCOM Bill Payment Online bill pay.
Step 1: Open the Amazon Pay app on your phone.
Step 2: Scroll to the bottom of the screen, locate the Pay Bills menu.
Step 3: On the Amazon Pay page, click on the specific utility for which you want to pay.
Step 4: Then Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Ltd. or GESCOM and the agency whose payment you want to make.
Step 5: Once you select the desired company, enter the account details and tap on the ‘Fetch Bill’ option.
Step 6: Now and pay the bill using the UPI PIN.
Pay GESCOM Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Mobikwik
One always picks what is best for them that is why you must also choose your online payment platform wisely. MobiKwik is one such platform that very conveniently lets you make your GESCOM bill pay and check, creating a hassle-free experience for the users. Mentioned below is the quick procedure to check your GESCOM bill payment status:
- Step 1: Open the MobiKwik website or app
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Recharge and Bills Payments’ Section
- Step 3: Click on Electricity and Choose Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Ltd. or GESCOM as an operator
- Step 4: Enter account details
- Step 5: You will be able to see the status of the GESCOM bill payment
GESCOM Bill Payment Online Complaint Number I Payment Failure/Receipt Not Generated/Unable to Pay
|UPI||Unified Payment Interface||upto 2000||FREE|
|2001 & above||0.65% of Bill Amount(Max cap Rs.35/-)|
|GESCOM Bill Payment Online II Gateway Contact Details (in case of complaint)|
|BILLDESK||011-4686 9004, 011-4686 9010, 011-4686 9000|
|HDFC||022 6216 6118, 022 6216 6100||[email protected]|
|PAYTM||0120-3888 3888||[email protected]|
|Kindly share following details while sending the email to payment gateway|
|2.||Date and approximate time of transaction|
|3.||Bank Account/ Credit Card statement copy|
|5.||First 6 or last 4 digits of card|
|6.||Payment gateway through which the payment was initiated|
|7.||Amount in Rs.|
|8.||Bill account number|
|If it is confirmed by payment gateway that your payment is successful then kindly wait for receipt for 24 hours or 48 hrs in case of holidays.|
|For unsuccessful transaction kindly contact your bank or credit card company.|
GESCOM Bill Payment Online Bill Desk Helpline Number / Toll-Free Customer Care Number
Call NNNNNNN in regards to your GESCOM bill complaint number.
All District GESCOM Zone/ REGIONAL/ DIVISION Important Phone Number/
Check below list All-District GESCOM Zone/ REGIONAL/ DIVISION Important Phone Number/ Bill Complaint Number
GESCOM Bill Payment Online FAQ
Q1. How much time will it take for a payment to be accepted by the biller?
Ans: Some billers take a maximum of 3 business days to accept the payment after the transaction is completed. We request you to pay your bills at least 3 business days before the payment due date to avoid inconvenience
Q2. Can a bill payment be canceled for a refund?
Ans: No, bill payments once made by you cannot be cancelled for a refund.
Q3. Why am I unable to make an Electricity Bill Payment Online ?
Ans: Please ensure that you enter the correct authentication and account details while making a bill payment. At times, the delay could be due to technical reasons. Please retry after some time.
Q4. My payment was successful, but the bill payment failed. Payment Failure/Receipt Not Generated/Unable to Pay
Ans: Some of the common reasons for failed bill payments include:
- Incorrect authenticator details like account no, customer ID etc
- Late payment fee not added to the outstanding bill amount
- Technical issues at the biller’s end
- In case of failure, a refund will automatically be processed to your account. Refunds balance will be instant, while refunds for payments made using other payment methods may take up to 2-4 business days, depending upon your bank’s policy.
- Some billers take up to 3 business days from the date of the transaction to confirm payment receipt.
- If the payment has still not been accepted after 3 business days, the transaction will be canceled and a refund will automatically be processed to your account.
Q5. Why do I see a BBPS logo on my bill payment page?
Ans: Since the biller is part of the Bharat Bill Pay System (BBPS) system, a BBPS logo appears on the bill payment screen
- BBPS is a National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) initiative. It enables interoperable bill payment services to customers and provides instant payment confirmation
- NPCI, as the central unit, also undertakes clearing and settlement activities related to transactions routed through BBPS, thus enhancing customer confidence and experience
Q6. I am not happy with the resolution provided by the biller, can I raise a complaint?
Ans: Yes, you can raise a complaint via BBPS (Bharat Bill Pay System).
- Please enter your BBPS reference number, select the issue code, describe the issue and submit a complaint at this link
- BBPS number can be found on order details page on Your Orders. You can raise only one complaint for one BBPS reference number
Q7. How long does BBPS issue resolution take?
Ans: Please use this link to check the status of your complaint. Your complaints are resolved by NPCI appointed operating units and the SLA ranges from 4-7 working days
- Please note that Amazon does not look into these complaints and will not be sending any notification when the complaint gets resolved
Thank You For Reading this GESCOM Bill Payment Online post. Till now If have any problem plz tell us by do comments below.