What Is KSEB? About KSEB Online Bill Payment
Table of ContentsToggle Table of Content
Full Form of KSEB Its stands for Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB).
KSEB Electricity Bill Sample/Format/ Account Number/Serial No
KSEB Bill Pay Offer
Before doing any KSEB Bill pay by any apps like Amazon Pay, Paytm, Google Pay (GPay), Airtel Payment bank Etc. please check the Electricity cashback offer. You can Win Scratch Cards, Cashback, or Offers on Electricity Bill Payment.
Airtel Bill Pay Offer
Freecharge Bill Pay Offer
Paytm Bill Pay Offer
How To Bill View/Check KSEB Bill History
Check your Kerala State Electricity Board bill history effortlessly online at the official website of the KSEB. This enables you to check your electricity bill history any time and from anywhere that too without standing in large queues. Follow these steps to view your electricity bill history.
- Step 1: Visit KSEB Home Page or Click here
- Step 2: Click View Bill-available on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Enter your Consumer ID,
- Step 4: Enter the Installation number and enter the captcha listed. On the next page, the KSEB bill history will be displayed.
How To Check KSEB Bill Details / Bill Receipt
KSEB Bill Download
For KSEB bill download, follow the steps as is, below:
- Step 1: Visit KSEB Home Page or
- Step 2: Click On Download Payment Bill Receipt on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Login with your credentials
- Step 4: Navigate to Save/ Bill Download
- Step 5: Enter your board details and account number
KSEB Online Bill Payment Status Check
For KSEB bill Status Check, follow the steps as is, below: You can check KSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Status by paytm or any payment apps by easy procedure
- Step 1: Open your Paytm App or any payment app.
- Step 2: Go to the Recharge and Bill Payment Page
- Step 3: Select “Kerala State Electricity Board‘ and KSEB Board
- Step 4: Enter the consumer number given on your KSEB bill and click on ‘Go’
- Step 5: Your KSEB electric bill status will be available on the app screen.
- Step 6: Here you can see your pending bill payment
- Step 7: If you have any due payment then click on the Payment tab and the bill is processed.
How to Pay KSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online
How To Pay KSEB Bill Quick Payment
KSEB offers multiple quick pay options to make your KSEB bill payment. Consumers can now E-Pay the bill/quotation using BBPS / UPI / BHIM / Bharat QR without any transaction charges.
- Step 1: Visit KSEB Home Page or
- Step 2: Click Online Payment on the Right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Click On Quick Pay
- Step 4: Subsequently, enter your Consumer ID,
- Step 5: Installation number and enter the captcha listed.
- Step 6: On the next page, you can Pay KSEB Bill Quick Payment.
Pay KSEB Electricity Bill Payment Through Official Website : weburl
KSEB Online Bill Payment
Consumers can make KSEBElectricity bill payment online by visit KSEB official Website. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to pay your electricity bill through the consumer portal. Follow these easy steps to KSEB bill pay by the Official Website.
- Step 1: Visit KSEB Home Page or Click here-
- Step 2: Click Online Payment on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Here You Can Pay KSEB bill payment by many options.
- Step 4: You can choose KSEB Quick pay
- Step 5: Log in to your account using your username and password. If you are a new user, click on registration and register using your Consumer ID and Installation Number.
- Step 6: Once signed in to your account, click on Pay Bill. Your outstanding bill details will appear.
- Step 7: Verify your bill details > Choose a payment gateway > Proceed to make KSEB bill payment online using your preferred payment method.
Pay KSEB Online Bill Payment Through Airtel Payment Bank
Airtel Payments Banks permit you to make a KSEB Online Bill Payment fast bill payment online. Follow these easy steps to KSEB bill pay by Airtel App.
Step 1: Go to the Airtel Payments Bank web page
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Electricity Bill’ Section
Step 3: Choose your State
Step 4: Choose your biller i.e. Kerala State Electricity Board
Step 5: Enter your Consumer Number
Step 6: Click on on ‘Fetch Bill’
Step 7: Click on on ‘Pay Now’
Step 8: Login securely with your registered cell number and mPIN
Step 9: Choose a mode of fee
Step 10: Complete the payment process
Now you KSEB payment is complete you can download or print your Kerala State Electricity Board receipt.
Pay KSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Paytm
Follow these easy steps to KSEB bill pay by Paytm App.
Step 1: Open your Paytm App
Step 2: Go to the Recharge and Bill Payment Page
Step 3: Select “State’ and Kerala State Electricity Board
Step 4: Enter the consumer number given on your KSEB bill and click on ‘Go’
Step 5: Your KSEB electric bill status will be available on the app screen.
Step 6: Select the mode of KSEB payment as per your convenience.
Step 7: Click on the Payment tab and the bill is processed
Paytm gives users the freedom to select the relevant mode of payment for them, making it easier for them to pay their KSEB bill. They can choose their payment method to make KSEB online payment from the following options available:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- UPI, wallet
- Net Banking for the payment.
Pay KSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Through PhonePe
KSEB Online Bill Payment. You can also pay your Kerala State Electricity Board electricity bill by PhonePe app. In this app, you can also get some cashback offers. Here are the complete procedure for online bill payment KSEB. Follow these easy steps to KSEB bill pay by PhonePe App.
Step 1: Open PhonePe App
Step 2: Click on electricity bill payment
Step 3: Select your service provider or Kerala State Electricity Board
Step 4: Enter your connection/Account number and select your city
Step 5: Proceed to payment
Step 6: Complete the payment to get PhonePe Scratch
Step 7: Cashback amount will be between Rs. 20 to Rs. 1000
Pay KSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Google Pay (GPAY)
Many people want to pay KSEB bill through Google Pay or GPay. To do KSEB Bill Pay, we are telling you a very easy step by step method here.
Step 1: Open Google pay on your device using login details.
Step 2: On the menu, go to the bill payment section and select the option electricity tab.
Step 3: Next, select the Kerala State Electricity Board then link your consumer/Account number.
Step 4: The page will display the following details:
Step 5: From the list given, choose the best payment mode and send the payment.
Step 6: The system will give a confirmation message once the payment is complete.
Step 7: You can take a printout for reference.
Pay KSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Amazon Pay
Follow these easy steps to KSEB Online Bill Payment bill pay.
Step 1: Open the Amazon Pay app on your phone.
Step 2: Scroll to the bottom of the screen, locate the Pay Bills menu.
Step 3: On the Amazon Pay page, click on the specific utility for which you want to pay.
Step 4: Then Kerala State Electricity Board or KSEB and the agency whose payment you want to make.
Step 5: Once you select the desired company, enter the account details and tap on the ‘Fetch Bill’ option.
Step 6: Now and pay the bill using the UPI PIN.
Pay KSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Mobikwik
One always picks what is best for them that is why you must also choose your online payment platform wisely. MobiKwik is one such platform that very conveniently lets you make your KSEB bill pay and check, creating a hassle-free experience for the users. Mentioned below is the quick procedure to check your KSEB bill payment status:
- Step 1: Open the MobiKwik website or app
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Recharge and Bills Payments’ Section
- Step 3: Click on Electricity and Choose Kerala State Electricity Board or KSEB as an operator
- Step 4: Enter account details
- Step 5: You will be able to see the status of the KSEB bill payment
KSEB Online Bill Payment Complaint Number I Payment Failure/Receipt Not Generated/Unable to Pay
|Gateway||Contact No.||Email Id|
|BILLDESK||011-4686 9004, 011-4686 9010, 011-4686 9000|
|PAYTM||0120-3888 3888||[email protected]|
|HDFC||022 6216 6118, 022 6216 6100||[email protected]|
Kindly share following details while sending the email to payment gateway
- Transaction ID
- Bank Account/ Credit Card statement copy
- Date and approximate time of transaction
- Bank name
- Payment gateway through which the payment was initiated
- First 6 or last 4 digits of card
- Amount in Rs.
- Consumer name
- Bill account number
KSEB Online Bill Payment Bill Desk Helpline Number / Toll-Free Customer Care Number
|Customer Care Centre (24 x7)||1912, +91 471 2555544||All enquiries and complaints of consumers round the clock,365 days|
All District KSEB Zone/ REGIONAL/ DIVISION Important Phone Number/
Check below list All-District KSEB Zone/ REGIONAL/ DIVISION Important Phone Number/ Bill Complaint Number
KSEB Online Bill Payment FAQ
Q1. How much time will it take for a payment to be accepted by the biller?
Ans: Some billers take a maximum of 3 business days to accept the payment after the transaction is completed. We request you to pay your bills at least 3 business days before the payment due date to avoid inconvenience
Q2. Can a bill payment be canceled for a refund?
Ans: No, bill payments once made by you cannot be cancelled for a refund.
Q3. Why am I unable to make an Electricity Bill Payment Online ?
Ans: Please ensure that you enter the correct authentication and account details while making a bill payment. At times, the delay could be due to technical reasons. Please retry after some time.
Q4. My payment was successful, but the bill payment failed. Payment Failure/Receipt Not Generated/Unable to Pay
Ans: Some of the common reasons for failed bill payments include:
- Incorrect authenticator details like account no, customer ID etc
- Late payment fee not added to the outstanding bill amount
- Technical issues at the biller’s end
- In case of failure, a refund will automatically be processed to your account. Refunds balance will be instant, while refunds for payments made using other payment methods may take up to 2-4 business days, depending upon your bank’s policy.
- Some billers take up to 3 business days from the date of the transaction to confirm payment receipt.
- If the payment has still not been accepted after 3 business days, the transaction will be canceled and a refund will automatically be processed to your account.
Q5. Why do I see a BBPS logo on my bill payment page?
Ans: Since the biller is part of the Bharat Bill Pay System (BBPS) system, a BBPS logo appears on the bill payment screen
- BBPS is a National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) initiative. It enables interoperable bill payment services to customers and provides instant payment confirmation
- NPCI, as the central unit, also undertakes clearing and settlement activities related to transactions routed through BBPS, thus enhancing customer confidence and experience
Q6. I am not happy with the resolution provided by the biller, can I raise a complaint?
Ans: Yes, you can raise a complaint via BBPS (Bharat Bill Pay System).
- Please enter your BBPS reference number, select the issue code, describe the issue and submit a complaint at this link
- BBPS number can be found on order details page on Your Orders. You can raise only one complaint for one BBPS reference number
Q7. How long does BBPS issue resolution take?
Ans: Please use this link to check the status of your complaint. Your complaints are resolved by NPCI appointed operating units and the SLA ranges from 4-7 working days
- Please note that Amazon does not look into these complaints and will not be sending any notification when the complaint gets resolved
Thank You For Reading this KSEB Online Bill Payment post. Till now If have any problem plz tell us by do comments below.