What Is Ndmc? About Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment
Table of Contents
Full Form of Ndmc Its stands for New Delhi Municipal Committee (Ndmc).
Ndmc Electricity Bill Sample/Format/ Account Number/Serial No
Ndmc Bill Pay Offer
Before doing any Ndmc Bill pay by any apps like Amazon Pay, Paytm, Google Pay (GPay), Airtel Payment bank Etc. please check the Electricity cashback offer. You can Win Scratch Cards, Cashback, or Offers on Electricity Bill Payment.
Airtel Bill Pay Offer
Freecharge Bill Pay Offer
Paytm Bill Pay Offer
How To Bill View/Check Ndmc Bill History
Check your New Delhi Municipal Committee bill history effortlessly online at the official website of the Ndmc. This enables you to check your electricity bill history any time and from anywhere that too without standing in large queues. Follow these steps to view your electricity bill history.
- Step 1: Visit Ndmc Home Page or Click here https://www.ndmc.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click View Bill-available on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Enter your Consumer ID,
- Step 4: Enter the Installation number and enter the captcha listed. On the next page, the Ndmc bill history will be displayed.
How To Check Ndmc Bill Details / Bill Receipt
Ndmc Bill Download
For Ndmc bill download, follow the steps as is, below:
- Step 1: Visit Ndmc Home Page or https://www.ndmc.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click On Download Payment Bill Receipt on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Login with your credentials
- Step 4: Navigate to Save/ Bill Download
- Step 5: Enter your board details and account number
Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment Status Check
For Ndmc bill Status Check, follow the steps as is, below: You can check Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment Online Status by paytm or any payment apps by easy procedure
- Step 1: Open your Paytm App or any payment app.
- Step 2: Go to the Recharge and Bill Payment Page
- Step 3: Select “New Delhi Municipal Committee‘ and Ndmc Board
- Step 4: Enter the consumer number given on your Ndmc bill and click on ‘Go’
- Step 5: Your Ndmc electric bill status will be available on the app screen.
- Step 6: Here you can see your pending bill payment
- Step 7: If you have any due payment then click on the Payment tab and the bill is processed.
How to Pay Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment Online
How To Pay Ndmc Bill Quick Payment
Ndmc offers multiple quick pay options to make your Ndmc bill payment. Consumers can now E-Pay the bill/quotation using BBPS / UPI / BHIM / Bharat QR without any transaction charges.
- Step 1: Visit Ndmc Home Page or https://www.ndmc.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click Online Payment on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Click On Quick Pay
- Step 4: Subsequently, enter your Consumer ID,
- Step 5: Installation number and enter the captcha listed.
- Step 6: On the next page, you can Pay Ndmc Bill Quick Payment.
Pay Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment Through Official Website :
Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment
Consumers can make NdmcElectricity bill payment online by visit Ndmc official Website. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to pay your electricity bill through the consumer portal. Follow these easy steps to Ndmc bill pay by the Official Website.
- Step 1: Visit Ndmc Home Page or Click here- https://www.ndmc.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click Online Payment on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Here You Can Pay Ndmc bill payment by many options.
- Step 4: You can choose Ndmc Quick pay
- Step 5: Log in to your account using your username and password. If you are a new user, click on registration and register using your Consumer ID and Installation Number.
- Step 6: Once signed in to your account, click on Pay Bill. Your outstanding bill details will appear.
- Step 7: Verify your bill details > Choose a payment gateway > Proceed to make Ndmc bill payment online using your preferred payment method.
Pay Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment Through Airtel Payment Bank
Airtel Payments Banks permit you to make a Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment fast bill payment online. Follow these easy steps to Ndmc bill pay by Airtel App.
Step 1: Go to the Airtel Payments Bank web page
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Electricity Bill’ Section
Step 3: Choose your State
Step 4: Choose your biller i.e. New Delhi Municipal Committee
Step 5: Enter your Consumer Number
Step 6: Click on on ‘Fetch Bill’
Step 7: Click on on ‘Pay Now’
Step 8: Login securely with your registered cell number and mPIN
Step 9: Choose a mode of fee
Step 10: Complete the payment process
Now you Ndmc payment is complete you can download or print your New Delhi Municipal Committee receipt.
Pay Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Paytm
Follow these easy steps to Ndmc bill pay by Paytm App.
Step 1: Open your Paytm App
Step 2: Go to the Recharge and Bill Payment Page
Step 3: Select “State’ and New Delhi Municipal Committee
Step 4: Enter the consumer number given on your Ndmc bill and click on ‘Go’
Step 5: Your Ndmc electric bill status will be available on the app screen.
Step 6: Select the mode of Ndmc payment as per your convenience.
Step 7: Click on the Payment tab and the bill is processed
Paytm gives users the freedom to select the relevant mode of payment for them, making it easier for them to pay their Ndmc bill. They can choose their payment method to make Ndmc online payment from the following options available:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- UPI, wallet
- Net Banking for the payment.
Pay Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment Online Through PhonePe
Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment. You can also pay your New Delhi Municipal Committee electricity bill by PhonePe app. In this app, you can also get some cashback offers. Here are the complete procedure for online bill payment Ndmc. Follow these easy steps to Ndmc bill pay by PhonePe App.
Step 1: Open PhonePe App
Step 2: Click on electricity bill payment
Step 3: Select your service provider or New Delhi Municipal Committee
Step 4: Enter your connection/Account number and select your city
Step 5: Proceed to payment
Step 6: Complete the payment to get PhonePe Scratch
Step 7: Cashback amount will be between Rs. 20 to Rs. 1000
Pay Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Google Pay (GPAY)
Many people want to pay Ndmc bill through Google Pay or GPay. To do Ndmc Bill Pay, we are telling you a very easy step by step method here.
Step 1: Open Google pay on your device using login details.
Step 2: On the menu, go to the bill payment section and select the option electricity tab.
Step 3: Next, select the New Delhi Municipal Committee then link your consumer/Account number.
Step 4: The page will display the following details:
Step 5: From the list given, choose the best payment mode and send the payment.
Step 6: The system will give a confirmation message once the payment is complete.
Step 7: You can take a printout for reference.
Pay Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Amazon Pay
Follow these easy steps to Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment bill pay.
Step 1: Open the Amazon Pay app on your phone.
Step 2: Scroll to the bottom of the screen, locate the Pay Bills menu.
Step 3: On the Amazon Pay page, click on the specific utility for which you want to pay.
Step 4: Then New Delhi Municipal Committee or Ndmc and the agency whose payment you want to make.
Step 5: Once you select the desired company, enter the account details and tap on the ‘Fetch Bill’ option.
Step 6: Now and pay the bill using the UPI PIN.
Pay Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Mobikwik
One always picks what is best for them that is why you must also choose your online payment platform wisely. MobiKwik is one such platform that very conveniently lets you make your Ndmc bill pay and check, creating a hassle-free experience for the users. Mentioned below is the quick procedure to check your Ndmc bill payment status:
- Step 1: Open the MobiKwik website or app
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Recharge and Bills Payments’ Section
- Step 3: Click on Electricity and Choose New Delhi Municipal Committee or Ndmc as an operator
- Step 4: Enter account details
- Step 5: You will be able to see the status of the Ndmc bill payment
Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment Complaint Number I Payment Failure/Receipt Not Generated/Unable to Pay
|Gateway||Contact No.||Email Id|
|BILLDESK||011-4686 9004, 011-4686 9010, 011-4686 9000|
|PAYTM||0120-3888 3888||[email protected]|
|HDFC||022 6216 6118, 022 6216 6100||[email protected]|
Kindly share following details while sending the email to payment gateway
- Transaction ID
- Bank Account/ Credit Card statement copy
- Date and approximate time of transaction
- Bank name
- Payment gateway through which the payment was initiated
- First 6 or last 4 digits of card
- Amount in Rs.
- Consumer name
- Bill account number
Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment Bill Desk Helpline Number / Toll-Free Customer Care Number
Call 1533 in regards to your Ndmc bill complaint number.
All District Ndmc Zone/ REGIONAL/ DIVISION Important Phone Number/
Check below list All-District Ndmc Zone/ REGIONAL/ DIVISION Important Phone Number/ Bill Complaint Number
Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment FAQ
What are the documents required for sanction of permanent/temporary electric connection?
Request from the Consumer on the prescribed application form.
ID Proof of Consumer
Proof of Legal Occupancy (any one)
Copy of latest paid house tax receipt.
Copy of registered Sale Deed.
Copy of License Deed/Lease Agreement/Rent Agreement/NOC of the Land Loard, alongwith copy of latest paid house tax receipt.
These can be downloaded from NDMC web site i.e. http://ccb.ndmc.gov.in:6702/NewConnection/init.do?stype=e & for any clarification the applicant may contact at 011-23340634, 011-24105953.
Within how much time an electric connection is sanctioned?
|(a)Temporary electric connection||Within 3 days, the applicant’s provided documents are submitted.|
|(b)Permanent new electric connection||Within 8 days, the applicant’s provided documents are submitted.|
Is consumer need to pay for replacement of old existing damaged LT service cable?
Yes, if it is being replaced on the request of the consumer.
If I come across unauthorized electricity tapping, where should I report?
NDMC call centre -> 49993555.
Office of EE (Comml.) -> +91-9811255211.
What punitive action is contemplated for unauthorized extension of electricity connection or electricity theft & overloading?
For overloading & an unauthorized extension, a misuse charge @ 50% of the consumption charges is levied, and for theft, police action will be initiated.
Is electricity tariff different for the domestic and commercial consumers?
What is the difference between domestic electric tariff and commercial electricity tariff?
|0-200 units||20Rs/kw/month||325/paisa/ KWh|
|201-400 units||20Rs/kw/month||460/paisa/ KWh|
|401-800 units||20Rs/kw/month||600/paisa/ KWh|
|801-1200 units||20Rs/kw/month||675/paisa/ KWh|
|Upto 10KW||75Rs./KW/Month||760 paisa/KWh|
|More than 10KW Less than and Upto 100KW||90Rs./KVAMonth||805paisa/KVAh|
Domestic and commercial tariff can be downloaded from NDMC website :- https://ndmc.gov.in/home/TARIFF_SCHEDULE.pdf
What are the norms for disconnecting a temporary and permanent electric connection?
Request from the consumer.
Expiry of sanction endorsing validity.
ID proof of the consumer.
Latest paid electricity bill.
Non payment of electricity bill.
What are the norms for getting refund of security deposit against temporary electric connection and permanent electric connection?(Request from the consumer)
Original receipt of security deposit.
Receipt of latest paid of Electricity bill.
ID proof of consumer.
Q1. How much time will it take for a payment to be accepted by the biller?
Ans: Some billers take a maximum of 3 business days to accept the payment after the transaction is completed. We request you to pay your bills at least 3 business days before the payment due date to avoid inconvenience
Q2. Can a bill payment be canceled for a refund?
Ans: No, bill payments once made by you cannot be cancelled for a refund.
Q3. Why am I unable to make an Electricity Bill Payment Online ?
Ans: Please ensure that you enter the correct authentication and account details while making a bill payment. At times, the delay could be due to technical reasons. Please retry after some time.
Q4. My payment was successful, but the bill payment failed. Payment Failure/Receipt Not Generated/Unable to Pay
Ans: Some of the common reasons for failed bill payments include:
- Incorrect authenticator details like account no, customer ID etc
- Late payment fee not added to the outstanding bill amount
- Technical issues at the biller’s end
- In case of failure, a refund will automatically be processed to your account. Refunds balance will be instant, while refunds for payments made using other payment methods may take up to 2-4 business days, depending upon your bank’s policy.
- Some billers take up to 3 business days from the date of the transaction to confirm payment receipt.
- If the payment has still not been accepted after 3 business days, the transaction will be canceled and a refund will automatically be processed to your account.
Q5. Why do I see a BBPS logo on my bill payment page?
Ans: Since the biller is part of the Bharat Bill Pay System (BBPS) system, a BBPS logo appears on the bill payment screen
- BBPS is a National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) initiative. It enables interoperable bill payment services to customers and provides instant payment confirmation
- NPCI, as the central unit, also undertakes clearing and settlement activities related to transactions routed through BBPS, thus enhancing customer confidence and experience
Q6. I am not happy with the resolution provided by the biller, can I raise a complaint?
Ans: Yes, you can raise a complaint via BBPS (Bharat Bill Pay System).
- Please enter your BBPS reference number, select the issue code, describe the issue and submit a complaint at this link
- BBPS number can be found on order details page on Your Orders. You can raise only one complaint for one BBPS reference number
Q7. How long does BBPS issue resolution take?
Ans: Please use this link to check the status of your complaint. Your complaints are resolved by NPCI appointed operating units and the SLA ranges from 4-7 working days
- Please note that Amazon does not look into these complaints and will not be sending any notification when the complaint gets resolved
Thank You For Reading this Ndmc Electricity Bill Payment post. Till now If have any problem plz tell us by do comments below.