In This Post MSEB Online Bill Payment-Receipt Download, Bill View, History, Complaint, MSEB Customer Care Toll-Free Helpline Number. We will tell you the complete process for how to pay MSEB Bill Payment Online by Official website, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm or Many more apps. You can Also get MSEB Payment Bill Receipt, Bill Download, MSEB Bill Complaint Customer Care Helpline Number.
What Is MSEB? About MSEB Online Bill Payment
Full Form of MSEB Its stands for Maharashtra State Electricity Board (or MSEB) ( Marathi:महाराष्ट्र राज्य विद्युत मंडळ) is a state government electricity regulation board operating within the state of Maharashtra in India. The MSEB was formed on 20 June 1960 under Section 5 of the Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948. In 1998 it was the second largest electricity generating utility in India after National Thermal Power Corporation.
MSEB Electricity Bill Sample/Format/ Account Number/Serial No
MSEB Bill Pay Offer
Before doing any MSEB Bill pay by any apps like Amazon Pay, Paytm, Google Pay (GPay), Airtel Payment bank Etc. please check the Electricity cashback offer. You can Win Scratch Cards, Cashback, or Offers on Electricity Bill Payment.
Airtel Bill Pay Offer
Freecharge Bill Pay Offer
Paytm Bill Pay Offer
How To View MSEB Bill Check History/ Bill Payment Receipt
Check your MahaDiscom Electricity Bill Payment bill history effortlessly online at the official website of the MSEB. This enables you to check your electricity bill history any time and from anywhere that too without standing in large queues. Follow these steps to view your electricity bill history.
- Step 1: Visit MSEB Home Page or Click here https://wss.mahadiscom.in/wss/wss?uiActionName=getHome
- Step 2: Click View Bill-available on the left side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Enter your MSEB Bill Consumer Number and all other details.
- Step 4: Select your BU/Circle Code
- Step 5: You can view your latest bill.
- Step 6. Then click on make payment button.
- Step 7. On the next page, the MSEB bill history will be displayed.
MSEB Online Bill Payment Status Check
For MSEB bill Status Check, follow the steps as is, below: You can check MSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Status by paytm or any payment apps by easy procedure
- Step 1: Open your Paytm App or any payment app.
- Step 2: Go to the Recharge and Bill Payment Page
- Step 3: Select “MahaDiscom Electricity Bill Payment‘ and MSEB Board
- Step 4: Enter the consumer number given on your MSEB bill and click on ‘Go’
- Step 5: Your MSEB electric bill status will be available on the app screen.
- Step 6: Here you can see your pending bill payment
- Step 7: If you have any due payment then click on the Payment tab and the bill is processed.
How to Pay MSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online
How To Pay MSEB Bill Quick Payment
MSEB offers multiple quick pay options to make your MSEB bill payment. Consumers can now E-Pay the bill/quotation using BBPS / UPI / BHIM / Bharat QR without any transaction charges.
- Step 1: Visit MSEB Home Page or https://wss.mahadiscom.in/wss/wss?uiActionName=getHome
- Step 2: Click Online Payment on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Click On Quick Pay
- Step 4: Subsequently, enter your Consumer ID,
- Step 5: Installation number and enter the captcha listed.
- Step 6: On the next page, you can Pay MSEB Bill Quick Payment.
Pay MSEB Electricity Bill Payment Through Official Website: https://wss.mahadiscom.in
MSEB Online Bill Payment
Consumers can make MSEBElectricity bill payment online by visit MSEB official Website. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to pay your electricity bill through the consumer portal. Follow these easy steps to MSEB bill pay by the Official Website.
- Step 1: Visit MSEB Home Page or Click here-https://wss.mahadiscom.in/wss/wss?uiActionName=getHome
- Step 2: Click Online Payment on the right side of the homepage.
- Step 3: Here You Can Pay MSEB bill payment by many options.
- Step 4: You can choose MSEB Quick pay
- Step 5: Log in to your account using your username and password. If you are a new user, click on registration and register using your Consumer ID and Installation Number.
- Step 6: Once signed in to your account, click on Pay Bill. Your outstanding bill details will appear.
- Step 7: Verify your bill details > Choose a payment gateway > Proceed to make MSEB bill payment online using your preferred payment method.
Pay MSEB Online Bill Payment Through Airtel Payment Bank
Airtel Payments Banks permit you to make a MSEB Online Bill Payment fast bill payment online. Follow these easy steps to MSEB bill pay by Airtel App.
Step 1: Go to the Airtel Payments Bank web page
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Electricity Bill’ Section
Step 3: Choose your State
Step 4: Choose your biller i.e. MahaDiscom Electricity Bill Payment
Step 5: Enter your Consumer Number
Step 6: Click on on ‘Fetch Bill’
Step 7: Click on on ‘Pay Now’
Step 8: Login securely with your registered cell number and mPIN
Step 9: Choose a mode of fee
Step 10: Complete the payment process
Now you MSEB payment is complete you can download or print your MahaDiscom Electricity Bill Payment receipt.
Pay MSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Paytm
Follow these easy steps to MSEB bill pay by Paytm App.
Step 1: Open your Paytm App
Step 2: Go to the Recharge and Bill Payment Page
Step 3: Select “State’ and MahaDiscom Electricity Bill Payment
Step 4: Enter the consumer number given on your MSEB bill and click on ‘Go’
Step 5: Your MSEB electric bill status will be available on the app screen.
Step 6: Select the mode of MSEB payment as per your convenience.
Step 7: Click on the Payment tab and the bill is processed
Paytm gives users the freedom to select the relevant mode of payment for them, making it easier for them to pay their MSEB bill. They can choose their payment method to make MSEB online payment from the following options available:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- UPI, wallet
- Net Banking for the payment.
Pay MSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Through PhonePe
MSEB Online Bill Payment. You can also pay your MahaDiscom Electricity Bill Payment electricity bill by PhonePe app. In this app, you can also get some cashback offers. Here are the complete procedure for online bill payment MSEB. Follow these easy steps to MSEB bill pay by PhonePe App.
Step 1: Open PhonePe App
Step 2: Click on electricity bill payment
Step 3: Select your service provider or MahaDiscom Electricity Bill Payment
Step 4: Enter your connection/Account number and select your city
Step 5: Proceed to payment
Step 6: Complete the payment to get PhonePe Scratch
Step 7: Cashback amount will be between Rs. 20 to Rs. 1000
Pay MSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Google Pay (GPAY)
Many people want to pay MSEB bill through Google Pay or GPay. To do MSEB Bill Pay, we are telling you a very easy step by step method here.
Step 1: Open Google pay on your device using login details.
Step 2: On the menu, go to the bill payment section and select the option electricity tab.
Step 3: Next, select the MahaDiscom Electricity Bill Payment then link your consumer/Account number.
Step 4: The page will display the following details:
Step 5: From the list given, choose the best payment mode and send the payment.
Step 6: The system will give a confirmation message once the payment is complete.
Step 7: You can take a printout for reference.
Pay MSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Amazon Pay
Follow these easy steps to MSEB Online Bill Payment bill pay.
Step 1: Open the Amazon Pay app on your phone.
Step 2: Scroll to the bottom of the screen, locate the Pay Bills menu.
Step 3: On the Amazon Pay page, click on the specific utility for which you want to pay.
Step 4: Then MahaDiscom Electricity Bill Payment or MSEB and the agency whose payment you want to make.
Step 5: Once you select the desired company, enter the account details and tap on the ‘Fetch Bill’ option.
Step 6: Now and pay the bill using the UPI PIN.
Pay MSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online Through Mobikwik
One always picks what is best for them that is why you must also choose your online payment platform wisely. MobiKwik is one such platform that very conveniently lets you make your MSEB bill pay and check, creating a hassle-free experience for the users. Mentioned below is the quick procedure to check your MSEB bill payment status:
- Step 1: Open the MobiKwik website or app
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Recharge and Bills Payments’ Section
- Step 3: Click on Electricity and Choose MahaDiscom Electricity Bill Payment or MSEB as an operator
- Step 4: Enter account details
- Step 5: You will be able to see the status of the MSEB bill payment
MSEB Online Bill Payment Complaint Number I Payment Failure/Receipt Not Generated/Unable to Pay
|Gateway||Contact No.||Email Id|
|BILLDESK||011-4686 9004, 011-4686 9010, 011-4686 9000|
|HDFC||022 6216 6118, 022 6216 email@example.com|
Kindly share following details while sending the email to payment gateway
- Transaction ID
- Bank Account/ Credit Card statement copy
- Date and approximate time of transaction
- Bank name
- Payment gateway through which the payment was initiated
- First 6 or last 4 digits of card
- Amount in Rs.
- Consumer name
- Bill account number
MSEB Online Bill Payment Bill Desk Helpline Number / Toll-Free Customer Care Number
All District MSEB Zone/ REGIONAL/ DIVISION Important Phone Number/
Check below list All-District MSEB Zone/ REGIONAL/ DIVISION Important Phone Number/ Bill Complaint Number
MSEB Online Bill Payment FAQ
Q1. Why MSEDCL is asking for additional security deposit ?
Answer : As per condition of supply, all State Electricity Boards are empowered to collect security deposit from their consumers.
Security Deposit is necessary because all consumer pay their bill after consumption of electricity. They pay only after they receive bill for their consumption in previous month. They are also given a period of 10 to 15 days to pay the bill. Even if any consumer does not pay the bill, his supply can be cut only after serving him a notice and after giving a period of 15 days to make the payment. Thus a non – paying consumer can use electricity for about 2 months. To avoid losses in such cases, security deposit equivalent to electricity consumption of one month is collected from every monthly billed domestic consumer. This period may vary as per the duration of the billing.
Lately, MSEDCL has revised his tariff. So, additional security deposit as per revised tariff is necessary. It may also be mentioned here that MSEDCL pays interest on the security deposit of Rs. 50 or more at the rate equal to the post office saving bank rate as may be in the force from time to time.
Q2. How to Become an MSEDCL Consumer? What are the requirements for new connection?
- The prospective consumer should be lawful owner / occupier of premises.
- He should apply in A-1 form at the section office domestic/commercial and for industrial at Sub-division/division along with no objection certificate required
- After load survey, he will be given quotation for payment of charges which includes Service connection charges , Service Line Charges, Security deposit etc.
- After payment of above charges the consumer will submit a Test report from the Licensed electrical contractor for the wiring.
- The service connection will be released as per the chronological order.
Q3. What is the procedure of MSEB Online Bill Payment?
Answer : After installation the billing section is supplied with data containing Meter details, initial meter reading . As per the predetermined cyclic order the first bill is issued. The bills are issued monthly, bimonthly and quarterly for Domestic, non-domestic, industrial, Agricultural consumers. The payment of bills is to be made as per the last due date shown on the bill.
Q4. How to increase sanctioned load?
Answer : For increasing the sanctioned load the domestic, commercial and industrial (LT) consumers should apply to the concerned Sectional and Sub-divisional in charge. The HT consumers should apply to the Superintending Engineer. After confirming the feasibility, the load is sanctioned and the quotation is issued which includes additional Service Line Charges, Security deposit.
Q5. How to check one’s consumption?
Answer : The consumption depends on the capacity of appliance and period for which it is in use. The following link will help you to Know your estimated consumption.
Q6. How to lodge the complaint?
- In case of failure of supply the consumer has to contact the nearest fuse-off call center either on Telephone or in person to lodge a complaint or he has to call the call center in that area. The complaint registers are kept at various convenient location .The consumer has to lodge a complaint by giving details like, Name, Location, Consumer No., and Pole No. for easy access to MSEDCL employees. MSEDCL is not charging any extra charges for attending fuse-off-call complaints.
- If, there is a major fault, the electric supply of complete area goes off, it may take some longer duration for restoration of Supply.
- If, there is some anomaly in the energy bill like Wrong reading, arrears amount shown though the bill is paid , etc. the consumer may contact to the nearest MSEDCL office & bring the anomaly to notice of concerned for rectification. In Urban areas Division office is dealing with the billing complaints and in Rural areas the Distribution Center or Subdivision office are dealing the billing problems. ( For more information)
- If, there is abnormal delay in settling the complaints lodged consumer may contact to Higher officers in their office on any working days.
- MSEDCL is providing their fuse man at Consumers premise , if desired by the consumer, at nominal prescribed rates for some special occasions for early restoration of electric supply.
Q7. How to ensure safety?
- Consumer should install safety equipments like Earth leakage / overload & short circuit protection ( circuit breakers / switches ) near point of supply.
- Healthy earthing should be installed at your premises.
- ISI marked cables and equipments of proper capacity should be used for installation and wiring should be done through only licensed Electrical Contractors.
- Always use proper capacity fuse wire in main switches.
- For rectification of faults in your installations, call licensed electrical contractors only. For any difficulty related to electricity supply, always contact MSEDCL authorities at their offices.
- Do not connect multiple equipments to a single point out lay to avoid excess loading. Avoid loose connections and joints.
- Do not use bare wires for extending supply from one point to other or from one premises to other premises. It is hazardous and causes accidents. Do not meddle with live wires / points. It may cost your life.
For More Common Payment FAQ Must Read This: Click Here
Thank You For Reading this MSEB Online Bill Payment post. Till now If have any problem plz tell us by do comments below.